Are you a grilled chicken lover like me?
How about trying some succulent Badami Kebabs!
This is something what I love to eat in diet and why one should not try these juicy Kebabs for lunch/ dinner. When on diet I can’t afford to eat lots of Malai, cream, butter or ghee in one course. After a lot of brainstorming and research finally, I got an ingredient which is as creamy as Malai/heavy cream and top of it, the nutty flavour.
And our undisclosed component is soaked almonds and the protagonist of our recipe. So, let’s get into the alimentary facts of these kebabs-
Soaked almonds- Soaked almonds are a good source of antioxidants. It resists radical damage and prevents ageing. Soaked almonds contain Vitamin B17 and folic acid that prevents cancer.
Chicken– Did you hear the sizzle as soon as we said Chicken? Chicken is the best source of protein. The most important factor is it’s a low-fat rich protein food. Chicken breast is also a very good source of selenium, phosphorus, vitamin B6.
Curd- A bowl of curd every day helps your system stay cool, improves your digestive system, and helps get rid of stomach problems and many more benefits.
- 300gms Chicken breast (cut into kebab size pieces)
- 12-15 soaked and peeled almonds ground into a fine paste.
- 3tbsp beaten hung curd
- 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1tsp green cardamom powder
- White pepper powder
- 1tbsp double cream
- 1/2tsp nutmeg powder
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1tsp cornflour (to bind the marination)
- Salt as per taste
- 1tsp ghee(for brushing the pan)
- Take the chicken in a bowl.
- Add in the lime juice, white pepper powder, salt and keep it aside covered for 15-20 minutes.
- Take the curd in another bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the curd (except ghee)
- Now put the chicken into the curd mixture and mix it properly and cover it.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours
- Take it out and give it a final mix.
- Put the chicken on the skewers.
- Now take a grill pan and heat it on a high flame.
- Grease the pan with a bit ghee and put the chicken in it.
- Cook till you get lovely grill marks on the chicken on both sides of the Kebabs.
- its ready to serve now with a squeeze of lime and salad on the side.