Do you guys think my dishes usually have weird names?… Ha Ha Ha…
Maybe we all are little weird in life so are the names of my dishes ????
We must try new stuff especially when it suits our diet. Let’s get into the world of healthy eating with another chicken recipe. I am sure you are going to love this recipe, with minimal ingredients and the simple flavours ever.
Anyways this dish got a history of 10years with me. This dish belongs to one of the initial days of my cooking.
Let’s get into the nutritional values of the core ingredients,
Chicken- Chicken breast is an excellent source of low-fat protein. We all know Protein helps us to maintain muscle mass and also helps to build muscle if we are into a strength program.
Curd-Eating curd every day helps your system stay cool, improves your digestive system, and helps get rid of stomach problems to name a few.
- 400gms of medium size chicken pieces(leg piece preferred)
- 2 cup of beaten curd
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 2tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1tbsp of turmeric
- ½ cup finely chopped mint leaves
- ½ cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2tbsp freshly crushed black pepper
- Half lemon
- Put the chicken in the mixing bowl.
- Put the curd, turmeric powder, salt, and 1tbsp crushed black pepper powder into the chicken.
- Mix it well and marinate for 1hour in the refrigerator.
- Heat up the pan and add butter.
- Now the chopped ginger and garlic, sauté till you get a light golden colour.
- Put the marinated chicken in it with continuous stirring on low to medium flame.
- Now cover it and let the juices come out of the chicken.
- Cook until it becomes dry.
- Add the finely chopped mint leaves, 1tbsp crushed pepper and squeeze of lemon.
- Mix properly and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Switch off the flame and cover the pan. Let it stand for more 5 minutes.
Enjoy hot with chapattis/Indian flatbread or Tandoori roti.